Guest Blogging Guidelines – Want to Blog with Fonteva?
Fonteva regularly collaborates with other websites within the industry to publish high-quality and educational articles. We gladly welcome the opportunity to share our expertise. Interested in us writing for your blog?
If you’d like Fonteva to contribute an educational article to your blog, newsletter, or website, please reach out to Casey Goldman (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Get to know our article authors!
Jake Fabbri is the Vice President of Marketing at Fonteva with over 18 years of experience working in marketing management. He has experience with lead generation, content marketing, marketing automation, and events.
Cesar Devoto is a Senior Sales Executive at Fonteva. Cesar has 13 years of event management software experience. Prior to working in software sales, he was a real estate and securities regulation attorney for 10 years. He has been cited saying the move to software sales was the best decision he has ever made… other than proposing to his wife.
Kevin Caiazza is a Senior Sales Executive with over 22 years of experience in the hospitality, meetings and events industry with 10 of those years focused exclusively on software solutions. He is responsible for leading partnership efforts with new prospects, deeply understanding their business needs, and sharing how Fonteva Events can help. When he is not working, his other passion is spending time with his 3 growing children Caleb, Samantha and Alexa!
Interested in writing for our blog?
If you’d like to write a piece for our blog, please reach out to Casey Goldman (email@example.com) to get approval and make arrangements.
We welcome guest submissions, but we ask that you keep the following requirements in mind:
What We Accept
- Quality: We want original, educational, and unique content. Contributor posts should be well-written and consistent.
- Images: All contributors should have images they are permitted and licensed to share.
- Exclusivity: Your submission is exclusive to Fonteva, so we don’t allow reposting of the same article to your blog or another site. Although, we do encourage you to post a link to the guest article on your own blog.
- Links: Within the article you can provide links back to your own website up to two times. Also, you can link to your website once within the author bio.
- Expert Resources: Please cite at least two additional resources from highly authoritative industry expert sites/articles within your piece.
- Fonteva Links: Please link to at least two relevant pages from the Fonteva website and/or blog.
- Authorship: Be sure to include your headshot and a short bio when submitting. This will be featured at the end of the article.
- Article Word Count: 1000+ words
How do I submit my article?
- Before you submit, please send your topic idea to firstname.lastname@example.org for approval.
- Once approved, email an attached draft in Word or Google doc format.
- Be sure to include your author headshot + short bio within the email.
- Attach all images to the email as individual files with labels indicating placement within the article.
- Do I get final say over how the article looks? While we try to maintain the original piece as much as possible, we do observe the right to edit the post to ensure it follows our guidelines and standards.
- Can changes be made after the article is published? Sure, we are open to making changes when possible. However, this can be approved or denied depending on circumstance.
- Can I share the piece on social media? Yes, please! We love when our collaborators share their work.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Casey (email@example.com). We look forward to collaborating with you!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!