When you’re looking into purchasing a new association management software, you shouldn’t just consider the strengths and weaknesses of your software. You must also consider the strengths and weaknesses of the vendor.
What are some important questions to ask about your new software provider before signing a contract?
- What are their integration options or partnerships?
- How will they support your association’s implementation and transition?
- Will they help train your staff to use the new platform?
- Do they provide ongoing customer support should something go wrong?
- Do they offer a scalable product or upgrades, should your association need it?
Your association should look for a software provider that offers valuable partnerships with other software vendors, ongoing support and training, implementation and data migration support, and scalable platforms.
A software provider should be there as a support system for your association should something go wrong, as well as offer upgrades and scalable products so that if your association grows rapidly, you don’t have to purchase and adapt to an entirely new software.